1. Remember when my hair used to be up to my waist?
Well it’s no longer attached to me head
2. A visit to my parents came with an interesting alarm clock
But that wasn’t enough to get me to go run outside with the freak snow storm that came around
3. My favorite meal of the weekend was my dinner at Bogota Latin Bistro
Tony got Paella
I got Jalapeno grilled cat fish. It was one of the best things I ate in a while.
4. Did you know that cough drops come with life advice now?
5. During one of my many meals in my car (the drive from Boston to Brooklyn and back is a long way) I tried Fresh City as one of the road stops.
I got the Thai Chicken Burrito Bowl. Aside from the disgusting blob of “peanut sauce” the rest of the dish was tolerable.
How was your weekend? Tell me one thing!