My updates will probably be shorter and further in between until everyone files or extends their taxes (woo! day job that pays the race fees!) but if you’re finding that you’re missing me a little too much, feel free to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!
Anyways some favorite things I’ve acquired over the past week or two:
1. Trader Joes chocolate has a new member
2. I finally found a use for the Little Rock Marathon medal
3. Thanks to a Boloco 17th birthday promotion, I found my new lunch favorite.. a New England Harvest bowl that has everything I love in life, beets, squash, quinoa, mushrooms, goat cheese!
4. Thanks to Tina’s blog Fuel Your Future, I won these awesome Rise Bars and I can’t wait to try more!
5. I found my new favorite chili recipe on pinterest, it involves sweet potatoes and pulled chicken!
6. Sometimes, all you need to do is rub your face into some soft fur and feel better
How’s your week going? Any fun weekend plans? I’m debating between running a 6 hour ultra or attending a food expo. Tough life I lead.